The Rural Municipality of Hanover is hiring for 2 positions.
2 Green Team Workers in Kleefeld and Bothwell Area
Green Teams are for recent students to gain valuable job experience while directly working in their local community. The program runs from May 6 to the end of summer at full time hours (40 hours/week).
The job will include mowing and trimming municipal properties, garbage cleanup, and other projects which may include painting and like tasks.
Our candidates will need to:
* be a high school graduate
* have a valid MB driver’s license (clean driver’s abstract)
* have a good attitude
* be physically fit and active
* have an enjoyment of working outside in ALL weather
* be able to work well with others and take direction
* have some or a little yard work experience
* have an ability to work with machinery like a mower or yard trimmer
* able to read, write, and speak English fluently
* able to lift 50 kg. (110 lb)
The successful applicant will be paid according to municipal salary grid and based on qualifications and experience.
Please apply in writing or email, clearly indicating which position you are applying for, by Thursday, April 18, 2019, at 4:00 pm to:
Human Resources Rural Municipality of Hanover
28 Westland Drive Mitchell,
MB, R5G 2N9
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
The RM of Hanover wishes to thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.